Thursday, May 21, 2009

Introductions

Hello! I'm Michelle, host of Load of Mish Mash.

I'm not going to do the typical about-me, blah blah blah. I'm sure you can read that in my profile.

Here's the low-down: I created this blog to speculate. The best way I can describe it is using someone else's words. (Isn't that always easier?)

From The Pillow Book of Sei Shonagon:
"Pillow Book: A notebook or collection of notebooks kept in some accessible but relatively private place, and in which the author would from time to time record impressions, daily events, poems, letters, stories, ideas, descriptions of people, etc." -Ivan Morris

This is going to be a little like an online Pillow Book. I'll post random thoughts, or maybe a poem or short prose blurb, or maybe a cool photo I took. I'm not looking for comments or discussions, just simply a place to spill my thoughts. I do hope I interest you as a reader and I spark some sort of thought in your mind. (After all, I do want to be an author.)

For today, I thought I'd just leave it at the introduction. Tomorrow will be an actual post. Happy reading!

(By the by, if you ever see a spelling or grammar error, please please please let me know. I am insane about those things and I'd hate to have something wrong in my blogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment