Friday, May 22, 2009

Toliet Thoughts

Don't you get the most profound thoughts while on the toliet?

I do.

Everytime I go to the bathroom, I just sit there and think. The bathroom is such a personal place. Nobody's in there watching you, there are no cameras (I hope) and you're free to do whatever you want.

I pray on the toliet. It's really a smart thing to do, if you like praying. You feel completely open and not judged. Think of how many times you go to the bathroom in a day. That's more praying than most people get done.

When I first sit on the toliet, I sort of collapse. It's so nice to be alone and not have to put on a facade for the people around me. That's also why I pray. I'm totally honest because I don't have to impress anybody.

On a related subject, go to this website: http://www.quickfasting.com/how_to_bm_.html

I read this about a year ago and have been doing it ever since. There really is a noticeable change once you start. Yes, talking about pooping is gross, but I suggest you try it.

That's it for today. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment